The first thing you need to know before reading these detailed instructions bellow is that each person has a different taste and you should meassure yours so lets make it simple...
- WATER BOLING = FRESH PASTA GOES IN
- WATER COMES BACK TO A BOIL = START COUNTING TIME
- FROM ONE MINUTE UP TO 7 (NEVER MORE THAN 7 MINUTES) PASTA SHOULD BE DONE
- THE VISUAL MEASSURE WHEN THE PASTA IS COOKED AL DENTE IS WHEN YOU VISUALIZE A LITTLE GROUTH IN SIZE
- SACRIFIZE YOURSELF AND ALWAYS TASTE YOUR FRESH PASTA BEFORE SERVING... :)
Please visit our online store or if you are near Sarasota come by to our factory or any of the farmers market (Saturday mornings Downtown Sarasota and Sunday mornings Siesta Key)